Designed as a supportive mechanism to help students to get back on track through a clear action plan with SMART targets, this policy re-establishes the College rules and regulations and sets clear boundaries as to what behaviour is expected.
This policy includes:
- Codes of acceptable conduct which are expected to be observed by all students.
- Procedures to be followed when students transgress beyond the accepted codes of conduct.
- The seriousness of the incident and the different discipline stages which can be started at any stage.
- College rules, regulations, codes of conduct and boundaries which are put in place to ensure students are safeguarded at all times.
- Student empowerment to make choices about how they conduct themselves, enabling them to make informed choices based on clearly outlined boundaries.
Other policies which should be read:
- The Student Bullying and Harassment Policy and Procedures
- The Mental Health Policy
- Alcohol, Substance Misuse, Obscene Materials Policy