Exploring the basics of oxy-acetylene, arc and MIG welding, as well as some cutting, this practical one day course will give you an introduction to the art of welding in a supervised environment.
An interest in the subject.
Saturday 18th March 2017 9:30 - 16:30 - FULL (Hadlow (1617E))
Saturday 6th May 2017 9:30 - 16:30 - FULL (Hadlow (1617F))
Agriculture Body Warmer
Agriculture Polo Shirt
Agriculture Boiler Suit
Land-Based Technology Rugby Shirt
Land-Based Technology Sweatshirt
Land-Based Technology Polo Shirt
Land-Based Technology Boiler Suit
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 270 hectare fully functioning commercial farm, with an additional 40 hectares of grazing land
- 130 award-winning dairy cow herd
- 600 breeding sheep producing prime butcher’s lamb
- 10 purebred Charollais ewes
- Intensively managed grass leys, pastures and forage crops
- Maize, wheat, oilseed rape and other crops grown on a commercial basis
- On-site machinery workshop
- Dedicated laboratories for soil, plant and animal science
- Beef, pig and poultry unit at our Princess Christian’s Farm
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.