Exploring the basics of oxy-acetylene, arc and MIG welding, as well as some cutting, this practical one day course will give you an introduction to the art of welding in a supervised environment.
An interest in the subject.
Saturday 14th October 2017 (9:30 - 16:30) - FULL (Hadlow (1718D))
Saturday 24h March 2018 (9:30 - 16:30) (Hadlow (1718E))
Saturday 19th May 2018 (9:30 - 16:30) (Hadlow (1718F))
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 270 hectare fully functioning commercial farm, with an additional 40 hectares of grazing land
- 130 award-winning dairy cow herd
- 600 breeding sheep producing prime butcher’s lamb
- 10 purebred Charollais ewes
- Intensively managed grass leys, pastures and forage crops
- Maize, wheat, oilseed rape and other crops grown on a commercial basis
- On-site machinery workshop
- Dedicated laboratories for soil, plant and animal science
- Beef, pig and poultry unit at our Princess Christian’s Farm
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.