Learn how to handle and drive a tractor safely with this one day, hands-on course aimed specifically people at young people.
You will explore basic tractor maintenance, gain an understanding of the controls and learn how to correctly reverse a tractor with and without a trailer.
An interest in the subject.
Tuesday 24th October 2017 (10:00 - 15:00) - FULL (Hadlow (1718A))
Tuesday 3rd April 2018 (10:00 - 15:00) (Hadlow (1718B))
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 270 hectare fully functioning commercial farm, with an additional 40 hectares of grazing land
- 130 award-winning dairy cow herd
- 600 breeding sheep producing prime butcher’s lamb
- 10 purebred Charollais ewes
- Intensively managed grass leys, pastures and forage crops
- Maize, wheat, oilseed rape and other crops grown on a commercial basis
- On-site machinery workshop
- Dedicated laboratories for soil, plant and animal science
- Beef, pig and poultry unit at our Princess Christian’s Farm
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.