Discover the many different methods of welding with this practical 10 week course.
Examining oxy-actylene welding, arc welding, MIG welding and gas cutting, you will firstly be taught the basics before having the chance to hone your skills.
10 weeks, 1 day a week (break at half term)
An interest in the subject.
Thursday 4th January 2018 (18:30 - 20:30) - FULL (Hadlow (1718B))
Thursday 12th April 2018 (18:30 - 20:30) (Hadlow (1718C))
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 270 hectare fully functioning commercial farm, with an additional 40 hectares of grazing land
- 130 award-winning dairy cow herd
- 600 breeding sheep producing prime butcher’s lamb
- 10 purebred Charollais ewes
- Intensively managed grass leys, pastures and forage crops
- Maize, wheat, oilseed rape and other crops grown on a commercial basis
- On-site machinery workshop
- Dedicated laboratories for soil, plant and animal science
- Beef, pig and poultry unit at our Princess Christian’s Farm
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.