Discover the many different methods of welding with this practical 10 week course. Examining oxy-actylene welding, arc welding, MIG welding and gas cutting, you will firstly be taught the basics before having the chance to hone your skills.
10 weeks, 1 day a week.
An interest in the subject.
Thursday 20th April 2017 18:30 - 20:30 - FULL (Hadlow (1617C))
Agriculture Body Warmer
Agriculture Polo Shirt
Agriculture Boiler Suit
Land-Based Technology Rugby Shirt
Land-Based Technology Sweatshirt
Land-Based Technology Polo Shirt
Land-Based Technology Boiler Suit
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 270 hectare fully functioning commercial farm, with an additional 40 hectares of grazing land
- 130 award-winning dairy cow herd
- 600 breeding sheep producing prime butcher’s lamb
- 10 purebred Charollais ewes
- Intensively managed grass leys, pastures and forage crops
- Maize, wheat, oilseed rape and other crops grown on a commercial basis
- On-site machinery workshop
- Dedicated laboratories for soil, plant and animal science
- Beef, pig and poultry unit at our Princess Christian’s Farm
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.