Learn how to care for your horse with this practical, hands-on course. Covering the basics of tacking up, grooming, feeding and stable management, you will spend time on the College Yard working with our horses.
This course is ideal if you have just bought a horse, or just want to know more about working with horses.
6 weeks, 1 day a week.
Royal Borough of Greenwich Equestrian Skills and Riding Centre
An interest in the subject.
Saturday 30th September 2017 (14:00 - 16:00) (Greenwich (Equine))
Saturday 21st April 2018 (14:00 - 16:00) (Greenwich (Equine))
Royal Greenwich Equestrian Centre
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 20 horses for training, dressage, jumping and working horses from the ground
- 1 indoor arena (20m x 60m)
- Outdoor manege (20m x 60m)
- Show-jumping paddock
- Horse weighbridge, swimming pool, hydrotherapy,horse walker and stocks
- Dedicated science laboratories
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.