This one day course is aimed at participants with very limited or no experience of handling horses. Participants will be introduced to a range of basic horse care topics which aims to give them the confidence to handle and work around horses.
All sessions are very hands-on and practical in content. All staff are very well trained and experienced in teaching.
SUITABLE FOR AGES 14+
Royal Borough of Greenwich Equestrian Skills and Riding Centre
Have an interest in horse welfare.
Suitable footwear i.e. a sturdy pair of work boots, waterproof coat.
Monday 28th May 2018 (10:00 - 16:00) (Greenwich (Equine))
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 20 horses for training, dressage, jumping and working horses from the ground
- 1 indoor arena (20m x 60m)
- Outdoor manege (20m x 60m)
- Show-jumping paddock
- Horse weighbridge, swimming pool, hydrotherapy,horse walker and stocks
- Dedicated science laboratories
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.