Explore the wonderful world of computer aided design (CAD) with this hands-on practical course. Providing you with the skills to produce plans and surveys using current symbols and design systems, this course is offered either as one day a week for ten weeks, or an intensive week-long course. Aimed at Garden Designers who want to introduce the use of CAD into their portfolio, successful completion of the course is based on ongoing assessments throughout.
1 & 10 weeks
An interest in the subject.
Monday 10th - Friday 14th July 2017 10:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow (1617A))
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Extensive glasshouse facilities
- Field nursery stock production
- Computer controlled environmental and irrigation systems
- Fruit and container production units
- Plant propagation centre
- Fully labelled plant collection throughout College grounds
- 10 acres of landscaped gardens and two National Collections
Fully commercial garden centre
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.