Explore the wonderful world of computer aided design (CAD) with this hands-on practical course. Providing you with the skills to produce plans and surveys using current symbols and design systems, this course is offered either as one day a week for ten weeks, or an intensive week-long course. Aimed at Garden Designers who want to introduce the use of CAD into their portfolio, successful completion of the course is based on ongoing assessments throughout.
Intensive week or 1 day for 10 weeks
An interest in the subject.
Monday 16th - Friday 20th July 2018 10:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow)
Intensive week starting from Monday 16/07/2018 10:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow)
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Extensive glasshouse facilities
- Field nursery stock production
- Computer controlled environmental and irrigation systems
- Fruit and container production units
- Plant propagation centre
- Fully labelled plant collection throughout College grounds
- 10 acres of landscaped gardens and two National Collections
Fully commercial garden centre
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.