Get creative in the world of garden design. Drawing skills are not required, but an idea or a passion to create something at home in your own space is useful. At the end of this course, you should be able to plan or create a beautiful space and apply the theories of hard and soft landscaping.
5 weeks, 1 day a week.
An interest in the subject.
Tuesday 30th May 2017 13:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow (1617A))
Tuesday 30th May 2017 18:00 - 21:00 (Hadlow (1617B))
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Extensive glasshouse facilities
- Field nursery stock production
- Computer controlled environmental and irrigation systems
- Fruit and container production units
- Plant propagation centre
Fully labelled plant collection throughout College grounds
- 10 acres of landscaped gardens and two National Collections
- Fully commercial garden centre
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.