Discover different pruning techniques and learn the theory of winter fruit tree pruning with this practical, hands-on course. Suitable for both beginners and experienced students who wish to refresh their knowledge. Spend an enjoyable day with expert support in a commercial orchard.
An interest in the subject. Students will need to provide protective clothing and footwear as well as secateurs, saw and packed lunch.
Wednesday 16th November 2016 10:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow (1617A))
Wednesday 7th December 2016 10:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow (1617B))
Wednesday 18th January 2017 10:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow (1617C))
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Extensive glasshouse facilities
- Field nursery stock production
- Computer controlled environmental and irrigation systems
- Fruit and container production units
- Plant propagation centre
Fully labelled plant collection throughout College grounds
- 10 acres of landscaped gardens and two National Collections
- Fully commercial garden centre
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.