The course places a strong emphasis on the 4 Cs: Cleaning, Cooking, Cross contamination and Chilling. Monitoring controls, corrective actions and methods of reporting are examined as part of a food safety management system. The course will cover the following main topics:
• Food safety hazards
• Temperature control
• Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
• Cooking, hot holding and reheating
• Food handling
• Principles of safe food storage
• Food premises and equipment
• The course concludes with a one hour multiple choice exam.
Friday 23rd June 2017 (Hadlow)
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note that all programme specifications and course modules are subject to annual change.