Lambing Weekend 2017: 11th-12th March 2017 (11am-4pm)
- Duration: 11am-4pm
- Location: Hadlow Campus
Come and celebrate the arrival of spring at Hadlow College. At our fun filled family day you can enjoy local produce stands, food stalls, climbing wall, birds of prey display, course information and, of course, meet the stars of our show: NEWBORN LAMBS!
Other activities available include:
- Tractor rides (weather permitting)
- Countryside Marquee with fun interactive activities
- Children Activities including Zorbing!
- Throughout the day, our Animal Management Unit will be open with students available for tours and Lecturers will be on hand to talk about the range of courses we run, including degrees.
With commentary in the Lambing Sheds delivered by our Agriculture lecturers - there is something for all the family.
Online Tickets Prices*
Concessions (children age 2 to 16 years and OAP's): £3
Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children): £15
Tickets will also be available on the gate on the day (cash only).
Concessions (children age 2 to 16 years and OAP's): £4
Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children): £18
We look forward to seeing you there!
* Online ticket purchasing will close on Wednesday 8th March at 12pm
- Members of the public are not allowed to handle the lambs and sheep due to the risk of biological infection. Purposely touching any of the animals is done so at your own risk and you are advised to use the hand wash and sanitising facilities as soon as you can.
- Eating food whilst in the Lambing sheds is not permitted.
- Hand wash facilities and sanitising dispensers are situated around the site for your convenience.
- Pregnant women are advised not to enter the site as there is a risk to the unborn child of biological exposure from touching animals/animal faeces.
- For everyone’s enjoyment the site is a no smoking area – which includes e-cigarettes and vaping devices, other than designated smoking shelters.
- Beware of any uneven surfaces and barbed wire fences.
- No dogs allowed, other than guide or assistance dogs.