Whether you’ve got a special interest you want to explore, you want to update your professional skills or you're thinking about a career change - our part-time courses are the place to start
Please call us (from Wednesday 4th January 2017) to take advantage of our Buy-One-Get-One-Free part time courses offer*!
Learn something new with us in the evening and weekends or during the day. We've got a really interesting and diverse selection of courses to choose from, at levels including just for fun through to professional qualifications in horticulture from the Royal Horticultural Society and College certificates in welding and floristry.
You can even study for one of our many degrees part-time. For information on the work-based higher level courses, visit our partnership HE website with the University of Greenwich.
You'll be able to use the same facilities, support and advice that our full-time students enjoy, including tutorial support, library access and advice on careers.
*Hadlow Group Buy-one-get-one-free Part-time Course Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer is related to part-time courses offered by Hadlow College and West Kent and Ashford College.
- Applications must be made before January 31st, 2017.
- Applications for both courses must be made at the same time.
- The cheapest part-time course will be free.
- Limit of one 'buy-oner-get-one-free' offer per person.
- Part-time courses must be completed before July 31st, 2017.
- The selected part-time courses must be booked with the same college, but can be used across different sites (for example Tonbridge and Ashford in the case of West Kent and Ashford College).
- Offer only applicable for 'College Certified Courses'*
*Selected courses are exempt for the buy-one-get-one-free, please check when applying.
Hadlow College Part-time Courses
Payment for the part-time courses must be made upon application.
West Kent & Ashford College Part-time Course
Payment for the part-time courses will be paid upon enrolment.