The programmes on offer are designed to meet student needs across a wide range of abilities, giving them the opportunity to progress onto a full-time land-based college course.
These programmes are practically based, giving pupils valuable experience of working in Horticulture, Animal Management, Countryside, Equine, Agriculture, Floristry, Fisheries, Sport and Outdoor Activities. The programmes can be delivered at College or at your school (subject to costing and facilities).
- One day a week across the academic year, over one or two years
- Half a day, one day a week
- Short courses of one day, for six or twelve weeks.
The 14-19 vocational programme offers students the opportunity to:
- Acquire skills and knowledge needed to increase their employability skills
- Raise students’ awareness of the career opportunities of working in the land-based sector
- Increase understanding about environmental stewardship, biodiversity, animal welfare and the farming and land-based industries.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
For further information or to discuss opportunities available please contact our Education Officer.Go Back